Cookie Stamp and Cookie Cutters
(Give as a
gift in our boxes or
|A wonderful handmade stoneware
cookie stamp with a delightful
design! This petrograph
design ceramic stamp measures
approximately 2 1/2" in
diameter, and is a quality
"made in the USA"
especially for us by talented artist Kim Frazier
(Kim Frazier Pottery).
The stamps area pretty display
item when not
in use! Includes our own chevre
shortbread cookie recipe!
metal goat cookie cutter
attractive and colorful card that could
be used alone and framed!
(includes cookie recipes and special
spice mix!) Works great for
making ornaments too (recipe also
included)! Now includes a tiny baby goat cookie
Made in the USA. $7.00
Our Barn Cookie Cutter
3 1/2" wide by 3 1/4"
Also made in the USA.
Have a farm-theme party! $2.00
1. Cheesecake! Make your
cheesecake in a jelly roll pan then cut into
shapes with cookie cutters.
2. Brownies -- same as above
(we cut the brownies into shapes and
decorated with icing -- Very cool.
3. Fudge -- Line cookie sheet with
waxed paper and cut when cool.
4. Ice Cream - Let warm at room
temp then spread in a jelly roll pan. Put
it back into the freezer and when it sets, cut!
5. Sticky Rice -- Pack cold rice
into a cutter then use a spatula to transfer to
a cookie sheet. Unmold and reheat in the
6. Jello Jigglers.
7. Trace outlines for T-shirt iron-ons
8. Trace quilt pieces.
9. Use as stencils and make your
own Christmas wrapping paper.
11. Cake decorating - Press into
icing to make outline of desired shape.
12. Hang them on the wall.
13. Use them to fill all those
14. Cut cheese for appetizer trays
15. Pour pancake batter into them after
you set them on your griddle (spray oil on
16. Hang them on your Christmas
17. Make ornaments for your
18. Cut out gum paste patterns for
19. Outline cutter on cardboard,
cut out, tape to cutter, fill with jelly beans,
wrap in plastic wrap and give as a gift!
.....and here's a link to 218 MORE ways
to use a cookie cutter!!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATRONAGE!